The Clubhouse, Pro Shop, Golf Course & Restaurant is open.
ENTRY CONDITIONS UPDATED 26/10/2020
- We ask that if you are unwell, please stay home. If you are displaying signs or symptoms of COVID-19 the club is required to refuse you entry.
- All staff have been trained to follow the club COVID-19 Safety plan which is available at reception.
- Patron capacity will be limited to 160. This is across the whole venue. If there are no chairs available, please move to another area of the club.
- Outdoor dining may be at 1 person per 2 square metres
- Indoor remains at 1 person per 4 square metres.
- Groups must distance from every other group. It is no longer necessary for a group of people at a table to distance from each other. BUT each group must remain 1.5m from every other group.
- A group can be up to 30 people.
- Mingling will be strongly discouraged.
- Everyone will be required to sign in AND sign out. This is a contact tracing requirement of clubs remaining open.
- You must remain seated to consume food or drink.
- There is a range of distancing and hygiene measures in place. This includes new signage, additional staff performing enhanced cleaning, COVID Marshalls, removal of all communal items, additional distancing measures, and some services will be switched off or moved.
- Sanitiser stations will be located at key areas around the club. We ask that in addition to regular hand washing, you use these stations when entering the club or moving about within the club.
- The Club is open as follows;
- Monday 10.30am – 10pm
- Tuesday 10.30am – 10pm
- Wednesday 10.30am- 10pm
- Thursday 10.30am- 10pm
- Friday 10.30 am-11pm
- Saturday 10am – 11pm
- Sunday 10am – 10pm
Restaurant is open for lunch and dinner 7 days, Bookings on 42377300.
Pro shop hours open from 6.30am until dark.