Kiama Golf Course
Kiama Golf Club Play it straight and accept the challenge
Regarded as the only all weather ‘boutique” golf course in the Illawarra.
Established in the 1930’s, this 18 hole par 66 layout with panoramic views makes this course a favoured golfing destination.
Situated near the Minnamurra River, beautiful local beaches and within a short distance to other favourable local attractions such as the Minnamurra rainforest and the spectacular Kiama Blowhole, all this and just over 100km from Sydney.
Whilst not overly long (4968m), the well manicured greens and tree lined fairways provide a true challenge to all levels of golfing abilities.
The newly renovated clubhouse provides all the modern services that you would expect from a much larger establishment including state of the art gaming and restaurant facilities.
Check us out for corporate, charity and social golf, membership and clubhouse functions.
Our friendly staff look forward to your next visit.
Kiama Golf Course, ready for action!
- Grand Pacific Golf, Grand Pacific's picturesque golfing experiences are second to none! Come and play with us!
Phone: (02) 4237 7339
- The fully equipped Pro Shop is open 7 days a week. With popular brands -Footjoy, Titleist, Ping, Foremost, Srixon, Sport Leisure, Greg Norman, Nike, 38’ South, GolfPride, SLX, Clic Gear, Walkinshaw, Cleveland, Red Back, Eagles and Birdies, Sure shot, Golf buddy
We can also custom order in goods for you
We also have fitting and Demo days at the club for members and guests
- Equipment available for hire
- Lessons available from AAA-rated professional
- 18 Holes - $34.00
- 9 Holes - $23.00
- Twilight from 1.30 pm - $20.00
- Mad Monday - $17.00 All Day excludes Public Holidays
- Juniors -$7.00, 9 or 18 holes
- Motorised Carts 18 holes $36 - 9 holes $22
- 0 to12 players - $34.00
- 13 to 20 players - $30.00
- 21 or more players - $25.00
For bookings 42377339
Corporate Days See packages at Functions,Corporate and Group Golf
Accommodation bookings visit Kiama Tourism
Men's & Ladies
The detailed dress standards required by Kiama Golf Club are displayed at the Pro Shop and within the Club House.
- No soiled clothing to be worn at any time
- Dress must be neat & tidy
- Collared shirts for men
- Ladies sleeveless tops require a high neck or collar
- Tops with sleeves need not have a collar
- Presentable shorts / skirts / slacks
- Not permitted singlet tops, bare midriffs, track or bike pants
- Metal spikes are NOT permitted.
Golf Cart or Bikes
To use a golf cart or bike on Kiama Golf Course a disclaimer must be completed - available from reception.